I would like to advise our patients that we are taking the concerns about Covid-19 seriously. In particular, our mothers and babies are our number one priority.
We are also determined to keep our staff’s health a priority.
To that end I have put in place some precautions for your protection.
- We would ask where possible you attend your appointment unaccompanied
- We offer Teleappointments to those where it is appropriate to do so. Please indicate to staff if you think this would be appropriate to your circumstance. A referral from your GP is still required.
- We strongly advise against attending if you are experiencing any flu like symptoms
- All precautions to maintain social distancing have been put in place in our consulting rooms
- Contingency plans are in place to look after you if you are unfortunate enough to contract Covid-19.
- Strict sanitisation processes are being adhered to
We would like to thank you again for your support through this challenging time. Feel free to discuss any concerns you may have with us.